- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound bay scallops, patted dry
- 1 clove garlic, slivered
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Recipe by Larry Olmsted.
- Heat oil and half the butter in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat until mixture starts to brown.
- Add half the scallops and cook without moving until seared, about 30 seconds. Flip and sear other side, about 30 seconds. Remove from pan. Add remaining butter to pan and repeat with remaining scallops. Return first batch to pan and remove from heat.
- Add garlic, lemon juice and wine. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: