- 1 (10-inch) daikon radish (about 2 cups matchsticks)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon pickled plum purée (umeboshi paste)
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 ounces shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup cooked edamame (immature soybeans)
Recipe adapted from Satoshi Iida, Doraku Restaurant, Kyoto, Japan
- Peel daikon and cut into matchsticks.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar, plum purée and soy sauce.
- Combine chicken, daikon and edamame. Add dressing and toss to coat.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: