- 20 pounds tomatoes, cored (seeded and skins removed), chopped roughly
- 5 cups roughly chopped onion
- 16 hot peppers (jalapeño, Thai or banana), chopped roughly with seeds
- 4 green or red bell peppers, cored and chopped roughly
- 1/2 pound cilantro, roughly chopped
- 10 cloves garlic, diced
- 7 cups white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons salt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- Zest and juice from 6 limes
Recipe by Jeanette Hurt
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot over high heat.
- Boil 10 minutes, then reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Ladle into sterilized jars. Place jars into boiling water for 15 minutes. Let cool 24 hours.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: