- 1 pound ground lean beef
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups your favorite tomato sauce
- Hot cooked spaghetti
Want more help? Watch Relish Editor Jill Melton and the kids make these meatballs together.
- In a large bowl combine beef, bread crumbs, parsley, cheese, egg, salt and pepper; mix until evenly blended. Shape into 18 meatballs. (Wet hands facilitate shaping.)
- Place meatballs in a large nonstick skillet; cook over medium to medium-high heat until brown on all sides. If meat starts to stick, add a little oil to pan. Add sauce, cover and simmer 10 minutes or until meat is cooked through. If sauce is too thick, add some of the pasta cooking water. Serve with spaghetti. Serves 6.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: