- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 3 cups diced rhubarb
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 (9-inch) regular piecrust
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
Recipe courtesy of Diane’s Market Kitchen, Seattle, Wash.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine sugar, nutmeg and flour. Stir in melted butter. Add eggs and beat with a whisk until smooth.
- Place rhubarb and strawberries in piecrust. Pour egg mixture over top.
- Bake 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350F and bake another 30 minutes. Sprinkle turbinado sugar on top while pie is warm.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: