- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 (3-ounce) package thinly sliced prosciutto di Parma or country ham
Recipe by Morgan Jarrett
- Prepare grill.
- Toss asparagus with oil, salt and pepper. Wrap 2 or 3 asparagus spears with a slice of prosciutto to form a bundle. Repeat with remaining asparagus and prosciutto. Place on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill about 5 minutes, turning once.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: