- 3 beets
- 4 cups arugula or mixed greens
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 ounce grated parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Wrap beets in foil, place on a baking plan, and roast 40 minutes or until tender. Let cool. Unwrap beets and rub off skins. Slice into eights.
- Combine arugula, beets, cherries, vinegar, oil, salt and cheese. Toss well.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: