- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon peeled, chopped fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala or curry powder
- 1 pound fresh spinach leaves, washed and finely chopped, or 1 (16-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces Monterrey Jack pepper cheese, cut into ¼-inch cubes
Recipe by Cheryl Forberg, R.D.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ginger and spices and cook, stirring, about 30 seconds or until mixture is fragrant and begins to bubble.
- Add spinach and cook about 2 minutes over medium-high heat or until wilted and tender. Reduce heat. Add salt and cheese and stir until cheese melts and mixture is creamy. Serve hot with pita bread.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: