- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced or grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound small shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green or red bell pepper
- 1 cup seeded and thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup mixed chopped fresh herbs, such as basil, cilantro and/or mint
Recipe by Robin Mather.
- Whisk lime juice, fish sauce, oil, brown sugar, ginger and crushed red pepper in a large bowl. Add shrimp, carrot, bell pepper, cucumber and fresh herbs; toss to coat.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: