- 6 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and sliced in half moons
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced into half moons
- 3 cups plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped stemmed mint
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Recipe courtesy of Maggie Zaccara, Hope and Olive, Greenfield, Mass.
- Combine cucumbers and onion.
- Combine yogurt, honey and mint together. Pour over cucumbers and onions. Season with salt and pepper.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: